Home Insurance in 94107 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Lucy Logvino…, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA
Lucy Logvinova answered:
Is property insurance required for a condo unit, even though the Condo has a Master Insurance?
Master HOA policy will never cover your unit inside (finishes, kitchen, fixtures) that's why HO-6 wall to wall coverage is required by lenders. In addition you have the liability and pe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 20, 2014 Home Insurance in 94107
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dirk Kinley, Agent in 94105
Dirk Kinley
Elva Wormley, Mortgage Broker<br/>or Lender in San Jose, CA
Elva Wormley
Mortgage Broker
or Lender

San Jose, CA
Dan Healy, Agent in San Francisco
Dan Healy
San Francisco
Trulia Customer Serv..., Real Estate Pro in San Francisco
Trulia Customer Serv...
Real Estate Pro
San Francisco
Home > Q&A > California > San Francisco County > San Francisco > 94107 > Home Insurance in 94107
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer