93036 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Pro in California
Sheryl Arndt answered:
How can I report Fraudulent Users attempting to conduct rental fraud using your website?
Hello Steve, you can turn them in to this FBI fraud investigation unit website: FBI Internet Fraud Division http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You should study RENT vs BUY options as yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 12, 2015 Using Trulia in 93036
Christine Ca…, Real Estate Pro in Ventura, CA
Christine CardosoMoore answered:
Previous buyers want to continue their escrow after backing out. Now I'm escrow #2 - what does this mean? And do I still stand a chance at

The bank can not be in two escrows. Did the seller sign cancellation instructions?
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 28, 2014 Home Buying in 93036
Blanca Dover, Real Estate Pro in Camarillo, CA
Blanca Dover answered:
is the mello roos separate from your real estate tax?
Yes, Mello-Roos is a separate tax from property taxes. Mello-Roos are special taxes that are commonly issued by an assessment district to raise money needed to build infrastructure (sch ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri May 3, 2013 Home Buying in 93036
Barry Shapiro, Real Estate Pro in Camarillo, CA
Barry Shapiro answered:
i need to find comps from the period October 1, 2010 through April 1, 2011for my tax appeal hearing. Where can I find this older information?
As Don mentioned, we can access this information, along with a CMA, trends reports and inventory counts in a matter of several minutes. I also have access to an E.A. (Enrolled Agent), ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012 Market Conditions in 93036
Bonnie Sterl…, Real Estate Pro in Simi Valley, CA
Bonnie Sterling answered:
i put down a deposit to hold the property but i want to cancel, i didnt approve the loan. can i get my money back?

If you are working with a Realtor and that person is not avaiable to you, contact the brokerage for assistance. If you are not working with a Realtor, I would suggest that ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 13, 2011 Home Buying in 93036
Bonnie Sterl…, Real Estate Pro in Simi Valley, CA
Bonnie Sterling-Realtor answered:
I am requesting a re-evaluation of the property tax. What is the best procedure to do this?
Hi Robert, Barry answered your question pretty thoroughly. If you are looking to save costs you might also check with your homeowners insurance provider. Because of the change in value, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 27, 2010 In My Neighborhood in 93036
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Lei Eberhardt, Broker in Oxnard
Lei Eberhardt
Florence Gadbois, Agent in 93035
Florence Gadbois
Donna Mcguire, Agent in Oxnard, CA
Donna Mcguire
Oxnard, CA
Michael Szakos, Broker in 93003
Michael Szakos
Home > Q&A > California > Ventura County > Oxnard > 93036
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer