Rental Basics in 92130 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


rosadayb, Renter in El Cajon, CA
rosadayb answered:
How do you file a complaint against a property manager for failure to return the damage deposit within the 21 days required by CA law?
Call the Bar Association in your county and get a free consultation with an experienced attorney that practices landlord/tenant. Also go to your nearest law library and ask for help.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 7, 2014 Rental Basics in 92130
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Brad Bourda, Broker in San Diego
Brad Bourda
San Diego
Lisa & Gary Bang, Broker in San Diego
Lisa & Gary Bang
San Diego
Kimberly Schmidt, Agent in San Diego
Kimberly Schmidt
San Diego
Home > Q&A > California > San Diego County > San Diego > 92130 > Rental Basics in 92130
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer