People will all have different opinions on where the market is going, when will it be stable or go up. The questions to consider is, do you Need to sell it. If the answer is no, then wait and collect the income from it as a rental. If you will Need to sell in the next year or two, I would not wait because it might get worse or stay the same. I would not bet on it getting any better any time soon. That would be my advice.
Good luck and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
12345 Ventura Blvd. Ste M
Studio City, CA 91604
(310) 595-5522 Direct
(818) 980-5040 Office
(818) 980-5020 Fax... more
Whether you receive an inflation adjusted $50k, or a $50k stake in the purchase price of a condo bought in 1992 seem like two different propositions to me. In one case you039;re talking about what $50k in 1992 is worth today. In the other, you're talking about a share of $400k. I depends on what the offer or agreement was.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any information on homes and prices.... more