Home Selling in 91307 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Derrick Sly, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM
Derrick Sly answered:
Sister took elderly parents to change will/liv trust and power of attorney to her benefit now house for sale. eld. son orig POA benefic. How to stop?
It's really hard to find good Alzheimer's care. We had a very hard time finding a good way to take care of my grandmother. We all care about her but it is very time consuming. She reall ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 27, 2014 Home Selling in 91307
Brad Harry, Real Estate Pro in Woodland Hills, CA
Brad Harry answered:
How to stop son from selling parent's home by POA signed by parent after she was diagnosed with alzheimers/dementia?
Consult a real estate attorney. They will let you know your options and hopefully guide you in the correct direction.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 15, 2013 Home Selling in 91307
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > West Hills > 91307 > Home Selling in 91307
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer