Home Selling in 91302 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Tai Savet, Real Estate Pro in West Hollywood, CA
Tai Savet answered:
I am being approached with an AITD purchase of my home. Can anyone recommend an attorney to help me with this. I live in Los Angeles. Thanks.
To be honest I use Chicago title Westlake Village.
I have done many and you need to know the ins and outs of a AITD.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013 Home Selling in 91302
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Calabasas > 91302 > Home Selling in 91302
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer