90813 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Alex Montelo…, Real Estate Pro in Seal Beach, CA
Alex Montelongo and Associates answered:
Please help! I have a friend who wants take my mortgage over, is not because I can not pay, is because I am relocated in another state.
So what was your decision? Please provide us with an update.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 26, 2014 Home Buying in 90813
Betty Stroll, Real Estate Pro in Westport, CT
Betty Stroll answered:
can my friend transfer his mortgage to me?

If the mortgage is assumable then that mortgage follows the owner.
You will need to check with an attorney and the bank to see if they will permit this transfer..
Good Luck ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 10, 2009 Home Buying in 90813
Shel-lee Dav…, Real Estate Pro in 90274
Shel-lee Davis - BRE #01817412 answered:
How do I find out which bathroom is permitted in my newly purchased home?

Just as clarification, the link I give you for the LB Development Services Building Permit Records goes off the street address only. If the information is not coming up usin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 13, 2009 Home Buying in 90813
Barbara Robb…, Real Estate Pro in Long Beach, CA
Barbara Robbins-Olexa answered:
How can my Dad give me his house?
I worked with a father who transferred his home to his kids. There is a form called the Transfer of Ownership Form that the County Tax Assessor has where you can indicate that this is a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 21, 2008 Home Buying in 90813
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Tonja, Agent in 90803
Diana Cowie, Agent in 90712
Diana Cowie
Jimmy Martinez, Agent in 90703
Jimmy Martinez
Jailan Ismail, Agent in Long Beach
Jailan Ismail
Long Beach
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer