Home Selling in 90601 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


CCC, Home Owner in San Diego, CA
CCC answered:
do you need a renting permit?
Call the City hall and ask them.
In Minnesota some cities need a license some do not.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 28, 2009 Home Selling in 90601
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Whittier > 90601 > Home Selling in 90601
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer