How To... in 90245 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Michelle, Home Seller in Virginia
Michelle asked:
When someone dies can their house stay in the trust in their name.? My grandmother passed away recently and her house is in a trust. Because of the real estate market we have decided to rent it out for awhile. Can we leave the house in the trust, in her…
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 6, 2008 How To... in 90245
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Darren Pujalet, Broker in Manhattan Beach
Darren Pujalet
Manhattan Beach
Dorene Slavitz (213)..., Agent in Culver City, CA
Dorene Slavitz (213)...
Culver City, CA
Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > El Segundo > 90245 > How To... in 90245
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer