Agent2Agent in 90065 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Doug Zeller, Real Estate Pro in *, CA
Doug Zeller answered:
What course can I take to get my real estate license?
'Community College Courses' are great sources, however research the instructors experience in actual real estate practice. Have they been there in that subject area?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014 Agent2Agent in 90065
Lauryn Eadie, Real Estate Pro in Reston, VA
Lauryn Eadie answered:
client who already has a loan mod wife recently had a job accident now on disability - bofa loan can they get new loan mod due to change of income
I completely agree with Shel-lee.

Often times banks will have a time period after the first loan mod in which you can not apply for another, but sometimes persistence can pay off. I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 6, 2011 Agent2Agent in 90065
Richard Schu…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Richard Schulman answered:
looking for a "per transaction broker" in los angeles area ...
I have done some work like this. What are you looking for exactly?

Feel free to contact me directly, 310-482-0173 or

Richard Schulman
Keller Williams Realt ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 31, 2010 Agent2Agent in 90065
Jenet Levy, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Jenet Levy answered:
Just for fun: What is your favorite type of real estate pro photo? From on the cell phone action shots to glamor shots to pets ...
Just plain straight on head shots. A small smile. I'm not a fan of the head tilt. The head tilt alwys looks a little silly to me.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 18, 2009 Agent2Agent in 90065
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Los Angeles > 90065 > Agent2Agent in 90065
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer