Local Info in 89408 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Mark Fleysher…, Real Estate Pro in Las Vegas, NV
Mark Fleysher, MBA answered:
how to purchase a foreclosed home?
Hello Joanna,

I agree with Alma. You can search for live listings on Realtor.com, and it is highly suggested to find a Realtor to represent you.

Working with a Realtor provides y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 4, 2010 In My Neighborhood in 89408
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Nevada > Lyon County > Fernley > 89408 > Local Info in 89408
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer