Rental Basics in 89121 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Joanne McNul…, Real Estate Pro in Las Vegas, NV
Joanne McNulty answered:
How can I evict my brother from my home, NV I let him and his girlfriend move in a few months ago because they were evicted from there apartment.?
Hi, I am a property manger and I use Southern Nevada Eviction Services. They do a good job. It is going to cost you a little money, but worth it to have a 3rd party handle this for yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 21, 2013 Rental Basics in 89121
William Meyer, Real Estate Pro in Las Vegas, NV
William Meyer answered:
I gave a tenent living in my house a 30 day notice 33 days ago. I am moving back to Las Vegas. The tenent is not out yet. What can I do?
We use an eviction company called NMI. Their telephone number is (702) 368-1999. If you have any questions, please contact me directly. Prudential Americana, LLC, Meyer Property Mana ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013 Rental Basics in 89121
Trulia VIP D…, Real Estate Pro in Las Vegas, NV
Trulia VIP David Cooper answered:
roomate eviction las vegas
" He just sit in his room all day and night go out to get booze and drugs"

Getting the police involved with drugs in the house could lead to a lot of "questions" Changing the locks ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012 Rental Basics in 89121
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Michael Lewis, Broker in Las Vegas
Michael Lewis
Las Vegas
Renton Yu, Agent in Henderson
Renton Yu
Kathrine Logan, Agent in Las Vegas, NV
Kathrine Logan
Las Vegas, NV
Nish Kantaria, Agent in Las Vegas
Nish Kantaria
Las Vegas
Home > Q&A > Nevada > Clark County > Las Vegas > 89121 > Rental Basics in 89121
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer