Home Selling in 85268 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Judi Monday,…, Real Estate Pro in Green Valley, AZ
Judi Monday, CRS answered:
I want to sell my home and only pay an outside sales commission- can I use Trulia to do this?
In order for your home to be posted on Trulia it must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 23, 2014 Home Selling in 85268
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Arizona > Maricopa County > Fountain Hills > 85268 > Home Selling in 85268
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer