Home Selling in 84116 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Shawn Rosa, Real Estate Pro in Belleville, NJ
Shawn Rosa answered:
Do I need to get permission or notify my mortgage company before listing my home for sale?
not at all. even if the case of a short-sale you can list first.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 6, 2011 Home Selling in 84116
Thom Colby 8…, Real Estate Pro in Irvine, CA
Thom Colby 888-391-5245 answered:
do i need to notify my bank when selling 2 acres of land when i still have a mortage?
Joe -

I did not see this question asked......

1) Do you own more than 2 acres and you are selling only a portion of the property and not the enitire property?
2) Is the mortgag ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 11, 2010 Home Selling in 84116
Robynn Eccles, Real Estate Pro in Salt Lake County, UT
Robynn Eccles answered:
Can the mortgage company force you to short sale if you are NOT in foreclosure?
In addition to what the previous posted answers have said, when you are behind in payments you will most likely be inundated with letters, emails and phone calls from individuals that w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 30, 2009 Home Selling in 84116
Coni Otto, Real Estate Pro in District of Columbia...
Coni Otto answered:
When I sell my home, what all comes out of the sale price?
Hi Matt,

The short answer is ask your Realtor to contact a title company and ask them to run a hud1 on your property for the most accurate amount you pay. Your Realtor can also figu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 27, 2009 Home Selling in 84116
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Marc J Huntington, Agent in 84117
Marc J Huntington
Robert Embley, Agent in 84106
Robert Embley
Mike Wu, Agent in Salt Lake City
Mike Wu
Salt Lake City
Craig Hawker, Broker in 84020
Craig Hawker
Home > Q&A > Utah > Salt Lake County > Salt Lake City > 84116 > Home Selling in 84116
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer