79602 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Hollie Trues…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Hollie Truesdale answered:
How can you determine the fair market value of a home without using a realtor to make an appraisal?
I think it would take a lot of work to determine the market value of your home without an appraiser! You could look up similar houses to yours or houses in your area to see what they're ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 23, 2015 Home Selling in 79602
The Graveline…, Real Estate Pro in Longmeadow, MA
The Graveline Group answered:
Is the property at 1233 Palm, Abilene, Texas a RTO...it was listed as such on HomeBidz. My son is interested but has bad credit.
First question, have you contacted a local lender to see where you're at? The best place to start is there. A local lender will give you direction and a plan to get to where you want ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 11, 2015 Home Buying in 79602
Tina Lam, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Tina Lam answered:
I am looking for REO property to buy and I want to pay cash for house at Las Vegas.My question is what would
If you're looking for a property to buy, you'll need to contact a Realtor. Real State Attorney won't have any idea what to show you.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 21, 2013 Home Selling in 79602
Tom Burris, Real Estate Pro in Plano, TX
Tom Burris answered:
My son and his wife have no credit or past poor credit
FHA allows for alternate credit to be used.... verify rent and utilities, ect.

I actually do this loan in-house. Close and fund locally.
I have done many of these....
You get the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013 Home Buying in 79602
Randy Dodd, Real Estate Pro in Abilene, TX
Randy Dodd answered:
Cash offer on house, where do I start? FSBO!
True That, Find a Realtor.
Thats been a dead post for about a year posted in April 2009
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 5, 2010 Home Selling in 79602
Peter, Other/Just Looking in Arlington, TX
Peter answered:
we have a cash offer on a house we inheratied and we have accepted the offer ..how do we protect ourselfs from them backing out on the deal?
You can contact me @ 817-801-8948.Peter
I will be to assit you with attorney advices.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 26, 2010 Home Selling in 79602
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer