Home Buying in 78621 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Dan Chase, Home Buyer in Texas City, TX
Dan Chase answered:
We own almost 48 acres with a 1200 sqft mobile (nice looks like cottage). We plan to build a 2000 sqft cement block home. We need a 30 yr fixed.
What you will need to ask for is a construction loan. Any lender near you (bank, credit union etc.) should be able to tell you what is possible.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 20, 2010 Home Buying in 78621
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Texas > Bastrop County > Elgin > 78621 > Home Buying in 78621
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer