Rentals in 77069 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Randy Brown, Home Buyer in Houston, TX
Randy Brown answered:
want to know how subleting works. Is there a credit check, deposit and prorate for moving in someone app. that has moved without finishing lease.
The standard lease agreement from TREC has a sublet clause in it that makes a space for the amount of the surcharge than can/may require you to pay to sublet. My lease states the curren ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013 Rentals in 77069
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77069 > Rentals in 77069
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer