Rental Basics in 77025 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Judson &…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Judson & Diane Tate answered:
I have already called HPD and the property officer many many times and even the Manager but I have not seen any change.
Unfortunately, you will need to contact an attorney who deals in tenant's rights. There are many such attorneys in town. Have you specifically addressed your issue with your land ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 26, 2010 Rental Basics in 77025
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jason Franklin, Agent in Houston, TX
Jason Franklin
Houston, TX
Jason Washington, Agent in Houston, TX
Jason Washington
Houston, TX
Anja Drewes, Broker in Sugar Land
Anja Drewes
Sugar Land
Home > Q&A > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77025 > Rental Basics in 77025
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer