In My Neighborhood in 76542 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Grace Morioka…, Real Estate Pro in Sunnyvale, CA
Grace Morioka (408-426-1616) answered:
Whom do I contact if builder has not performed repairs
Hello Barbara and thanks for your question.

First, let me assure you that you have, thus far, done everything right. You've sent to the developer your list of complaints via ce ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 20, 2009 In My Neighborhood in 76542
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Texas > Bell County > Killeen > 76542 > In My Neighborhood in 76542
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer