Home Buying in 73150 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Sharon Hopki…, Real Estate Pro in 73013
Sharon Hopkins answered:
I will be selling my paid off home to my son. He has qualified for adequate financing and question if it is necessary to have a realtor involved?
A Title company is what you really need. They will make sure the title is clear and they will get the name on the title changed at the county court house. Their fee will be minimal. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 6, 2013 Home Buying in 73150
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Chequita Hawkins, Agent in Oklahoma City, OK
Chequita Hawkins
Oklahoma City, OK
Philip Churchill, Agent in Oklahoma City
Philip Churchill
Oklahoma City
Josh Barnett, Broker in Oklahoma City
Josh Barnett
Oklahoma City
Rose Wilkinson, Real Estate Pro in Edmond, OK
Rose Wilkinson
Real Estate Pro
Edmond, OK
Home > Q&A > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Oklahoma City > 73150 > Home Buying in 73150
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer