73130 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Gary & C…, Real Estate Pro in Midwest City, OK
Gary & Charlie Sanford answered:
Do my husband and I both need a 580 to get approved for a FHA loan?
Please call me I have a great lender I can send you to and help you get pre-qualified for a house.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 8, 2014 Home Buying in 73130
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Oklahoma City > 73130
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer