Investment Properties in 73114 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Bridgett Wel…, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
Bridgett Wells answered:
Where can I find some good renowned contractors that can help rehab a foreclosed property? I am looking for ay such firms from dallas/chicago?
I'd try Angie's List for contractors in that area. If you need any assistance in the Oklahoma City Metro area, give me a call. I'll be happy to help.

Bridgett Wells
Keller William ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 14, 2013 Investment Properties in 73114
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Shelby Cummings, Agent in Oklahoma City
Shelby Cummings
Oklahoma City
Gayla Robinson, Agent in Edmond, OK
Gayla Robinson
Edmond, OK
Daniel Devries, Agent in Norman, OK
Daniel Devries
Norman, OK
Home > Q&A > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Oklahoma City > 73114 > Investment Properties in 73114
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer