70122 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


ian cockburn, Real Estate Pro in New Orleans, LA
ian cockburn answered:
I own a small frame house in Gentilly that is still boarded up from Katrina. It is now blighted. Need help to access my options.
As a licensed commercial contractor I can help you with estimates to see what it will cost you to rebuild.
As a Real Estate Broker, I can show you what specific renovations done in a s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 27, 2013 Home Selling in 70122
Sean Hillis, Other/Just Looking in New Orleans, LA
Sean Hillis answered:
What would you offer to pay for 3500 sq. ft. living new contruction in Lake Terrace? Lot cost 110,000. Is 140 sq/ft appropriate?
Hello Cajunlady. I was curious if you got the house in Lake Terrace. I live in lake Terrace and think I know the home you are talking about. Is it on Jay St.? I live on Perlita. I sell ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 23, 2010 Home Buying in 70122
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Louisiana > Orleans County > New Orleans > 70122
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer