Foreclosure in 66409 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Kitty Hawk, NC
Tim Moore answered:
I need help in determinig if Im due a refund for excess funds on my sold foreclosed home?
Seems a trip to a real estate attorney would be the next step.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013 Foreclosure in 66409
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Kansas > Shawnee County > Berryton > 66409 > Foreclosure in 66409
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer