Property Q&A in 60706 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Christopher.…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Christopher.Thomas answered:
I'd like to buy it - how can I?
Dear Anna,
This is a property that is being listed for sale via RealtyTrac which is a subscription service that offers information on foreclosure and pre-foreclosure properties.

The ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 18, 2009 Property Q&A in 60706
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Illinois > Cook County > Harwood Heights > 60706 > Property Q&A in 60706
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer