Home Selling in 60654 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


ken watanabe , Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
ken watanabe answered:
How do you find the most qualified broker to sell your home?
You bypass the michael rosenblum sign located near target on the way to river north and go straight to ken watanabe at 24kpink.com or you go to michael :)
1 vote Share Flag Fri Sep 12, 2014 Home Selling in 60654
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60654 > Home Selling in 60654
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer