Home Selling in 60640 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


iMove Chicago, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
iMove Chicago answered:
I do not have a real estate agent license or a broker's license. What are the steps I need to take so I can be a buyer's agent?
Enroll in a class, study, study, study, study, practice test, real test, get licensed, find a company that you like!
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 29, 2012 Home Selling in 60640
John Diebel, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
John Diebel answered:
Could anyone recommend a good place to get a Comparative Market Analysis? How much do these usually cost?

Feel free to add me to the list of people who will do the CMA for you. It is not something that agents charge for, we do them all the time, and I know the area well. Good luc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 16, 2009 Home Selling in 60640
Christopher.…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Christopher.Thomas answered:
I have three questions about the costs associated with selling a home.
Dear Brooke,

Most of the answers here are pretty accurate, but I have just a few things to add.

To answer your question #1 maybe a little differently than you asked it; the amount ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 24, 2009 Home Selling in 60640
Voices Member,  in
Voices Member answered:
how can i compare my condo to others in my neighborhood?
why do you need to compare?
are you selling it?
not a good time to sell your condo
keep it


have a nice day
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 24, 2008 Home Selling in 60640
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Christy Starks, Broker in 60614
Christy Starks
Mike Kravitz, Agent in 60610
Mike Kravitz
Anthony Nasca, Broker in Park Ridge
Anthony Nasca
Park Ridge
Georganna Yessaian, Agent in Chicago
Georganna Yessaian
Home > Q&A > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60640 > Home Selling in 60640
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer