60619 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Kelly Sourwi…, Real Estate Pro in 60515
Kelly Sourwine answered:
Yes, an agent can purchase property at any time as long as they disclose that they are a licensed agent.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 21, 2015 Foreclosure in 60619
Raleigh Homer, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Homer answered:
how do i find out if its a lien on my property at 2145 E 98st?
It's a lot easier to just use a title company, especially when it's a higher-end property that requires a major investment and you have money to spare.

If you want to find out yourse ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Feb 11, 2015 How To... in 60619
Matt Laricy, Real Estate Pro in Near North Side, Chi...
Matt Laricy answered:
Hello, I have an eviction that was in October of 2009. It's been impossible to find someone to rent to me HELP!!!
I would try writing a letter to the owner and explain what happened. Maybe this could help.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 9, 2015 For Rent in 60619
Kay Lee, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL
Kay Lee answered:
How do I find if there is a lien on my home in Chicago at 651 E. 92nd Street, Chicago, IL 60619
You can find out if a house has a lien for free at www.searchq.com
It has property records for most of the home in the US that covered liens, ownership history, mortgage and even tax i ... more
3 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 11, 2014 How To... in 60619
Steve Quinta…, Real Estate Pro in Albuquerque, NM
Steve Quintana answered:
How do I qualify for Section 8 housing. Looking for a house to rent on the South Eastside of Chicago
My understanding is the City has a department where Section 8 housing is administered. That is a good place to start.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 1, 2014 Rent vs Buy in 60619
Shaunta L Gr…, Real Estate Pro in Schererville, IN
Shaunta L Gray answered:
I need help finding comparisons which included Square feet, sales price, sold dates,distance to investment property(less than 1 mile) , dom, year buil
You can ask the service from a local Realtor to provide you a Comparative Market Analysis that will give you the above needed information.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 1, 2014 Home Buying in 60619
Mike Opyd, Real Estate Pro in Near North Side, Chi...
Mike Opyd answered:
What is the market value for 2 bedroom apartments in Park Manor?
Your agent should be able to do a market analysis for you on this.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2014 Home Buying in 60619
Clifford Cox, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Clifford Cox answered:
Looking for apts west of King Drive in Chatham. Please help!!
Of Course I can call me 847b869 1669 ext 1 Cliff or e mail me cliff@gaskinrealtors.com and I will get you what want
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 14, 2013 Rentals in 60619
Bill J Delig…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Bill J Deligiannis answered:
who owns the property @ 9328 south Indiana av. Chicago,illinois.60619
Look up the tax and assessors websites - the owner's name should be there.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 8, 2013 In My Neighborhood in 60619
Le Ann Dunne, Real Estate Pro in Iowa City, IA
Le Ann Dunne answered:
Real estate mentor
Your question is unclear. Maybe a little more clarification regarding what you are looking for?
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013 Investment Properties in 60619
Bernadine Gu…, Home Owner in Chicago, IL
Bernadine Guthrie asked:
Bernadine Guthrie The house you have on your site listed at 7359 S. Indiana does not show up on the cook county assessors website the correct address should be 7353 S. Indiana Chicago, IL 60619 pin # 20-27-115-018-000…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 23, 2012 Foreclosure in 60619
Matt Laricy, Real Estate Pro in Near North Side, Chi...
Matt Laricy answered:
what are the intrest rates on a 203k loan as of today?
I would speak to a few different lenders and see what they have to offer you for a rate.
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 2, 2012 Home Buying in 60619
Matt Laricy, Real Estate Pro in Near North Side, Chi...
Matt Laricy answered:
i wanted to apply for the city of chicago tax smart program sellers won't sign unles the can make changes lines 6-9 why
I am not sure, but I would ask your attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012 Home Buying in 60619
Evelyn Fred, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Evelyn Fred answered:
Hi Jessica,

Since you're self employed the only way to prove your income is by paying your taxes. You need to show your income.

Now that you have taken care of this part, yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 23, 2012 Home Buying in 60619
Joe Schiller, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Joe Schiller answered:
Is purchase on contract better than rent to own? Or are they the same thing?
you need an attorney and they are not better or worse than each other.. do not buy a home without a professional representing you.... EVER!
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 24, 2011 Home Buying in 60619
Aimee Renkes, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Aimee Renkes answered:
Looking for banks that are currently financing commercial loans for apartments builidngs (along with 2-6 units) on Chicago southside.
In southside area I'm working with a development LLC right targeting apartment buildings and condo project to apartment building conversions (yes...a reverse of the old trend). Hap ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 4, 2011 Financing in 60619
Dominic Vale…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Dominic Valenti answered:
what recourse do home owners in a new custom built development have when the original developer sells all the remaining lots to a new developer that?
As a developer myself I can tell you that every subdivision has a Subdivision Agreement between the municipality and the actual developer. This document usually dictates what the develo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 29, 2010 Tech Tips in 60619
Matt Bukovy, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Matt Bukovy answered:
I did not receive my senior freeze booklet for 2009 taxes, how can I get one
Dear M.Y.,

Your senior freeze and senior exemption BOTH need to be updated every year. As Jamie mentioned, there is plenty of informatino to be had at the cookcountyassessor.com web ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 19, 2010 Home Buying in 60619
LAURA SLAPPEY, Real Estate Pro in South Holland, IL
How do I find a real estate agent who specializes in distressed properties / foreclosures?
Go to the Certified Distressed Property Expert website (www.cdpe.com) and click on the tab Find a CDPE. You should be able to find one in our area.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 21, 2009 Foreclosure in 60619
Christine Mo…, Real Estate Pro in Oak Brook, IL
Christine Moscinski answered:
I really need to sale my condo, what is the best and fastest way to do this?
I disagree with lowering the price out of desperation. First evaluate your competition, make sure to declutter and stage it. Price it in accordance with the competition out there.
... more
2 votes Share Flag Mon May 19, 2008 Home Selling in 60619
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Sheetal Balani, Broker in 60601
Sheetal Balani
Tom McCarey, Broker in 60622
Tom McCarey
Cindy Risch, Broker in Chicago
Cindy Risch
Christine Hancock, Agent in Chicago
Christine Hancock
Home > Q&A > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60619
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer