Parks & Recreation in 60432 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Michael Sims, Real Estate Pro in Joliet, IL
Michael Sims answered:
can a homeowners association assess a fee to finish a public park. this park was to be paid for by the builders, whom went bankrupt.
The quick answer is Yes they can assess. The longer question is are you responsible to pay them. Depending on when you purchased the home you may have already been bound by the covena ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013 Parks & Recreation in 60432
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Irina Allison, Managing Broker in 60441
Irina Allison
Managing Broker
Adriana Colareta, Agent in 60564
Adriana Colareta
Home > Q&A > Illinois > Will County > Joliet > 60432 > Parks & Recreation in 60432
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer