60002 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Gary Geer, Real Estate Pro in Antioch, IL
Gary Geer answered:
how do I claim my home on Trulia. I have been trying and they say they sent an email, but I am receiving nothing?
You can claim your listing by putting in the address and then selecting it as you listing.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 15, 2015 Home Buying in 60002
Lisa Foster, Real Estate Pro in Orlando, FL
Lisa Foster answered:
I am applying for a "Back to work" loan. The loan has been approved by the bank underwriters but has been sent to HUD to ensure they will buy the loan
I know its a tough wait, but its worth every minute! "Back to Work" program has been helpful to many homeowners who otherwise would not have been able to buy.

Hang in there and best ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 10, 2014 Financing in 60002
Rob Weber, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Rob Weber answered:
can you get approved for a fha loan if you've had one and have been foreclosed on? is there a specific time frame?
If you've re-established your credit and can show you've done so for twelve consecutive months (to now), you may be able to.

Depending on the scenario and when certain dates occured, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 24, 2014 Financing in 60002
Gary Geer, Real Estate Pro in Antioch, IL
Gary Geer answered:
How much credit do we need for a loan?
Hi Jessica,
Did you find a good lender to work with? If not you may want to consider Credit Unions as another option. They have helped many of my clients who had similar issues.

Al ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013 Home Buying in 60002
Gary Geer, Real Estate Pro in Antioch, IL
Gary Geer answered:
trying to find a forclosed home in 60002 area code 4 bed 2 bath for rent and having massive problems
Have you found the home you are looking for? Let me know if you still need assistance. I service all of Lake and McHenry Counties and can send you listings for any zip code in t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013 Foreclosure in 60002
Michael Cline, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL
Michael Cline answered:
If your only income is SSI, could you still qualify for a house? not an expensive house a small one out of state for $75k for me and my mom

Social Security & any sort of permanent disability can be used to qualify for a home as long as she will continue to receive that income for at least another 3 years. In ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 17, 2010 Home Buying in 60002
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Lori Mattice, Broker in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Lori Mattice
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Jeffrey Karnes, Broker in Antioch, IL
Jeffrey Karnes
Antioch, IL
Home > Q&A > Illinois > Lake County > Antioch > 60002
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer