55305 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Donald James, Real Estate Pro in Edina, MN
Donald James answered:
Can a buyers agent (Ms. A) & a sellers agent (Ms. B) represent the same firm?
Hi Robbie,

Dual agency has been covered well with these other answers. As a first time buyer you want a buyer's agent who will lead you through the search, financing, inspectio ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 16, 2011 Home Buying in 55305
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Minnesota > Hennepin County > Hopkins > 55305
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer