Home Selling in 54702 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Carrie Heath, Real Estate Pro in Eau Claire, WI
Carrie Heath answered:
What happens if we have to short-sale our old house after we bought a new one due to relocating?
Wiland; Please consider talking to your original lender about refinancing options. Also, is your HELOC through the original lender on your first home? That may be a good bargaining po ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 13, 2011 Home Selling in 54702
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Robert Pelke, Managing Broker in Durand, WI
Robert Pelke
Managing Broker
Durand, WI
Catherine Bade, Agent in Eau Claire
Catherine Bade
Eau Claire
Jody Marr, Agent in 54729
Jody Marr
Tom Tetzlaff, Agent in Eau Claire, WI
Tom Tetzlaff
Eau Claire, WI
Home > Q&A > Wisconsin > Eau Claire County > Eau Claire > 54702 > Home Selling in 54702
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer