48381 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
I want the pictures removed from my house, how do I do that?
If the property was listed with a broker ask the listing agent to remove, or contact customer service directly http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ Be aware that photos may appear on other s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 26, 2015 Home Ownership in 48381
Patti Janette, Real Estate Pro in Milford, MI
Patti Janette answered:
I would like to buy a home in Milford without any down payment. Is rent with option or Land Contract or something like this Possible?
Some homes in this area are available to purchase on land contract or rent with option.
In certain areas in Milford & Highland can get a Rural Development Loan, this is very low cost. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 24, 2014 Home Buying in 48381
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Renee Dekroub, Agent in 48843
Renee Dekroub
The Stockton Team, Agent in Commerce, MI
The Stockton Team
Commerce, MI
Home > Q&A > Michigan > Oakland County > Milford > 48381
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer