Rentals in 48224 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Thea Baker, Real Estate Pro in SOUTHFIELD, MI
Thea Baker answered:
can my landlord come to town and stay at my house without permission?
Only if he pays the rent.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 29, 2013 Rentals in 48224
earthangelch…, Renter in Garden City, MI
earthangelchild answered:
can my landlord come every two weeks and spend a recreational day in my yard?
No, when you lease or rent someone's property it become temporily your. There are State laws that protects renters. Unless it is stated in your rental contract. Check out your State la ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 8, 2013 Rentals in 48224
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Michigan > Wayne County > Detroit > 48224 > Rentals in 48224
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer