Rentals in 48223 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Hayward Litt…, Real Estate Pro in Farmington Hills, MI
Hayward Little, Jr answered:
What rights do a tenant have if the house their renting is suddenly going up for foreclosure (non-payment of taxes)?
Let me first say, for answers to legal questions, it is best to consult with an attorney. Based on my experience, if you have a valid and bonafide lease, you may be able to use the Pro ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013 Rentals in 48223
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Michigan > Wayne County > Detroit > 48223 > Rentals in 48223
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer