Home Buying in 46723 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


The Mark Ski…, Real Estate Pro in Warsaw, IN
The Mark Skibowski Team answered:
Is it real estate fraud when someone sell's or attemts to sell a house that has a foreclosure judgement on it?
Kim~ good advice from Jody...contact an attorney. Take along any documentation you have with respect to the purchase~ contract, copy of the cancelled check(s) or electronic payments. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 27, 2009 Home Buying in 46723
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Indiana > Whitley County > Churubusco > 46723 > Home Buying in 46723
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer