Financing in 46201 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Shane Milne, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Niguel, CA
Shane Milne answered:
Where can I find a stated or no income cash out mortgage?
Without any income verification, probably looking at fairly high rates from a private or hard money lender. I'd start with local real estate investing groups. ex. http://www.cirei ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 12, 2011 Financing in 46201
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Indiana > Marion County > Indianapolis > 46201 > Financing in 46201
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer