44092 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Gary Swank, Real Estate Pro in Pittsburgh, PA
Gary Swank answered:
If you are selling a home to a friend, how do you get someone to assess a fair selling price?
Hire a licensed appraiser.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 7, 2015 Home Selling in 44092
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Ohio > Lake County > Wickliffe > 44092
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer