40220 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jeffcoleky, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY
Jeffcoleky answered:
How can I get a foreclosure when I have to sell my house first. There are foreclosures just sitting there. I want one, and no one will call me back.
You have to pay cash. To buy or sell a foreclosure you could try KentuckySolutions.com they do short sales, sell and buy houses including foreclosures in Louisville.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 16, 2015 Home Selling in 40220
Kathleen Reed, Renter in Louisville, KY
Kathleen Reed answered:
Can anyone share what information they have about the apartments ( or are they condos?) off Hikes Lane on El Patio Place and Whitehall Terrace?
They are fine, as far as I know. Have lived in area all my life (59 yrs). The only problems I am aware of are down Hikes Ln further, around Klondike Ln. Hope this helps.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 13, 2014 General Area in 40220
Joel Lobb, Real Estate Pro in Louisville, KY
Joel Lobb answered:
can i qualify for a fha 203k rehab loan in my name if my husband soley owns a house with a fha loan?
FHA 203k Kentucky FHA Loan Guidelines

1.Q: What is the difference between the streamline 203k and the regular 203k?

a: The streamline 203k has a cap of $35,000 including fees, w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 30, 2012 Home Buying in 40220
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Kentucky > Jefferson County > Louisville > 40220
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer