Home Selling in 35801 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Karen Peyton, Real Estate Pro in Chandler, AZ
Karen Peyton answered:
Exterminator comes to your home (per your request; due to an unknown infestation) Then following his treatment he states I can't tell you what it is.
If the infestation doesn't come back, I don't see that it matters (just me, just sayin').

Consider this: Doctors often treat bacterial infections with antibiotics without knowing th ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Oct 18, 2015 Home Selling in 35801
isaac.keisha, Home Buyer in Stone Mountain, GA
isaac.keisha answered:
Does the seller have to provide a termite letter? The buyer is wanting us to pay for the treatment but I thought it was the buyers responsiblity?
Is a Termite letter required in the State of Ga to close a resold Home and is the buyer or the seller responsible for furnishing the termite letter?
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 9, 2015 Home Selling in 35801
Lisa Wetzel, Real Estate Pro in Gardnerville, NV
Lisa Wetzel answered:
When purchasing a home with a VA loan, does the buyer or the seller pay for the termite inspection.?
Seller should provide a clear termite report or make certain the home is clear or appropriately treated.

Lisa Wetzel and Jim Valentine

Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE
... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 13, 2014 Home Selling in 35801
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Alabama > Madison County > Huntsville > 35801 > Home Selling in 35801
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer