34684 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Avidsram, Renter in Bonita Springs, FL
Avidsram answered:
What happens if I add a Screen Enclosure without getting a Permit?
It can get pretty complicated. I dealt with it last year. See this article on enclosure network. They cover it thoroughly. http://enclosurenetwork.com/what-happens-if-i-add-a-screen ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 24, 2015 Remodel & Renovate in 34684
chris hentho…, Real Estate Pro in North Fort Myers, FL
chris henthorn answered:
Interested in getting a Real Estate License in Florida, but don't know where to begin...
I absolutely loved Larson Educational Services... I recommend the book "21 things I wish my Broker had told me", and I could recommend a few more.

Florida is suppose to have one of ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 9, 2012 Agent2Agent in 34684
Alma Kee, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Alma Kee answered:
Our house is getting ready to go into foreclosure, we've got an investment firm wanting to "buy it".
What happened? I see this was posted almost 3 years ago!

Nowadays an owner may be extremely foolish to sign over their deed because some lenders are offering HUGE incentives to borr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012 Home Selling in 34684
Laurence Rau…, Home Buyer in Palm Harbor, FL
Laurence Rausa asked:
how to I add photos on my rental ad?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012 Rentals in 34684
Alma Kee, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Alma Kee answered:
I'd like to take advantage of foreclosed properties. How do I get started?
If you're planning to pay "ALL CASH" you should be able to buy at the best possible price. If you're borrowing money to buy the foreclosed properties, you will need ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 8, 2010 Home Buying in 34684
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Florida > Pinellas County > Palm Harbor > 34684
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer