Hi Tim! Many of the communities now have websites that have replaced bulletin boards at the clubhouse. For general community events I would go online to my News-Press. They have a section with a calendar of events.... more
Today, there are many options to chose from. One of the biggest questions that you have to ask yourself is what are you looking to gain from joining a real estate network. Here is what Positive Real Estate Professionals can and does offer:
Today more than 80% of the home searches are started on the Internet. With that being the case, visibility on the Internet is as important now as it ever was. Being able to be found in Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other search engine is a huge step toward gaining potential customers
Our names are Rich Dansereau and Danny Thornton. We are the co-owners/administrators of Positive Real Estate Professionals.
Positive Real Estate Professionals (PREP) can actually be a benefit to All Areas of the Real Estate Industry for several reasons.
* PREP is drawing in well over one hundred thousand readers a month on the main site alone and still growing and we are only 7 months old. We do this from having a very SEO friendly site that is loved by Google and other search engines.
* PREP is ranked in the Top 0.135 % of web traffic as reported by Alexa
* PREP is ranked 9,256 of the 1,661,652 websites that have been ranked so far as reported by Website Grader.
* PREP is a network, which means the other members also help to bring in even more readers and ultimately, that means more readers for you as well. Readers = Potential Clients.
* PREP encourages networking with other industry professionals but our focus is to reach consumers and the general public.
* PREP has the ability to pull in the articles that you write on your existing sites so that you do not have to write any more than you already do.
* PREP has an excellent Facebook integration that allows for the automated feed of your PREP posts to your Facebook page.
* PREP has an excellent Twitter integration that allows for the complete control of your Twitter account from your PREP Dashboard.
* PREP members have access to numerous forms specific to the area of the Real Estate Industry they work in. New forms are being suggested by both members and site visitors all the time.
* PREP is now fully integrated with most cell phones and PDAs. This allows for mobile viewing and updating.
All of this is available and the great thing is, the consumer never leaves your PREP blog page.
Below is a list of the Free Services as well as some of the Premium Services.
# Admin support â€“ 8 AM to midnight EST 7 days a week
# Basic customized theme
# Social Media Promotion of a majority of your written articles
# SEO coaching, recommendations, and implementation
# Tutorials on using the network
# Simple IDX implementation (IDX Search, Quick Search and Feature Listings can be iFramed in your network site)
# Custom Forms for lead capture
# Facebook Business Page setups
# Social Media Marketing Strategy
# NetworkedBlogs Integration
# Twitter Integration
# Fully customized themes (new members are now receiving a standard customized theme) price starts at $100 and is based on the full build
# Ghost writers â€“ $10 per 200 to 500 word articles w/pictures
# converting landing page â€“ $50
# Adding Category Navigation Bar â€“ $50
# Creating Professional Picture, Logo, and Information Banner (PPLIB) â€“ $25
# Replacing dotwith a picture of your choice â€“ $50
# Complete upgrade of the 4 prior mentioned upgrades â€“ $125
# Advance IDX Implementation â€“ Prices is based on what you are looking for.
The cost to join this real estate network is $150 for a year which also includes administrative / technical support for this site for the entire year.
Please let us know what questions I can answer for you.... more