Foreclosure in 33607 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Alma Kee, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Alma Kee answered:
Negotiating Lender Required Repairs - Foreclosure
You can try and ask for the cost of the roof replacement to be escrowed and paid 100% by the lender. Ask you Realtor to put the request "in writing" on an addendum and it ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 8, 2011 Foreclosure in 33607
Christian Bo…, Real Estate Pro in Celebration, FL
Christian Bohyn answered:
I am a married man who has been out of work for a year now. The home I share with my wife is in my name

It is not that important who is on the title, it is more important to know who is on the note.
If your wife co-signed on the loan then her credit will be damaged as well as your ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 20, 2009 Foreclosure in 33607
Omo, Other/Just Looking in Florida
Omo answered:
What happens if I walk away from my waterside condo? Just STOP paying???
I am suspicious that the current and possibly the next 7 months of short sales are from people who want to let go of their house even though they could save it, because it a smart busin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 19, 2009 Foreclosure in 33607
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Clarence & Lisa..., Agent in Saint Petersburg
Clarence & Lisa...
Saint Petersburg
Kimberly Bowden, Agent in Saint Petersburg
Kimberly Bowden
Saint Petersburg
Tiia Cartwright, Broker in Tampa
Tiia Cartwright
Ashley & Vincent Stu..., Agent in Tampa, FL
Ashley & Vincent Stu...
Tampa, FL
Home > Q&A > Florida > Hillsborough County > Tampa > 33607 > Foreclosure in 33607
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer