Home Selling in 31545 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Trulia Custo…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Trulia Customer Service answered:
All I need to do to post my ad is add a link to my profile to become 100%, can anyone tell me how to do this?
Hi Susan,

Niki from Trulia Customer Support here. Thank you for working to get your profile 100% complete!

You can add links to other websites in your profile, for example Facebo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 3, 2013 Home Selling in 31545
ian cockburn, Real Estate Pro in New Orleans, LA
ian cockburn answered:
Me and my husband is separting and we own our house together.But I do not want to live with him.I would
I strongly suggest as the last person noted, go find an attorney to best look at your options. Try and talk to your husband and see what his thoughts are, with the options as noted bel ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 31, 2007 Home Selling in 31545
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Georgia > Wayne County > Jesup > 31545 > Home Selling in 31545
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer