Foreclosure in 30114 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


John Mulkey, Real Estate Pro in Waleska, GA
John Mulkey answered:
How can we get out of land investment due to developer filing bankruptcy?
The terms of your agreement will dictate your options. While it can be complicated, you may be able to solve it satisfactorily. I recommend seeking the services of a good real estate a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 5, 2009 Foreclosure in 30114
Sandra Hordos, Real Estate Pro in Woodstock, GA
Sandra Hordos answered:
I am on deed not mortgage. It is going to foreclose with overdue taxes and liens. Am I responsible for the?
Whenever you have a question like this, it would be best to contact a attorney who can give you advice and help you in the right direction. Don't wait. Communication is the key!
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 13, 2008 Foreclosure in 30114
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Georgia > Cherokee County > Canton > 30114 > Foreclosure in 30114
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer