30035 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


JACKIE DAY A…, Real Estate Pro in 30084
Need to find a lender that will allow a co-signer to improve debt to income
Hello, you may call me at 770-876-3343. I will be happy to recommend some lenders to you. Paying down your debt would be advantageous to you; however, the lender may require you to ex ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 24, 2014 Home Buying in 30035
Lisa Cronic, Real Estate Pro in Decatur, GA
Lisa Cronic answered:
As a non-resident alien living in Australia, how can I obtain finance to purchase additional properties in the US?
Talk to my fave lender, Laura Joines at laura.joines@suntrust.com or 404-983-2848. She is a wealth of info and is very accessible (for Atlanta time zone :-) ) Tell her I sent you!
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 9, 2014 Home Buying in 30035
Becky Johnson, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Becky Johnson answered:
I want to buy a foreclosed home here in Georgia, but my credit is bad my credit score is below 600, what can i do to get this straighten?
My company specializes in helping individuals that have less than perfect credit. We have partnered with several lenders that offer loan products to borrowers with credit scores as low ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 19, 2013 Foreclosure in 30035
Missy Koefod,…, Real Estate Pro in 30309
Missy Koefod, Esq. answered:
hello, is there more listings for houses in area codes- 30033, 30030, and 30035 be available?
I have noticed that the closer we are getting to summer, the more listings are showing up on the market! I just showed a great new listing yesterday in 30033 and more are sure to hit t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 17, 2013 Home Buying in 30035
ncare29, Home Buyer in Jonesboro, GA
ncare29 answered:
would like to know if its safe an has good schools?
163 Glen Acres Ct
Decatur, GA
30035 is that a good neighbor hood to stay in with a child.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 30035
Jordon Wheel…, Real Estate Pro in Fairburn, Atlanta, GA
Jordon Wheeler answered:
First step is to become an approved landlord. To become approved you need to hire a property management company to assist you or you need to contact Dekalb County Housing Authority.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012 For Rent in 30035
Greg P. Scott, Real Estate Pro in Decatur, GA
Greg P. Scott answered:
could this property be available as rent to own?
Sorry. No, the seller needs to sell the property.
1 vote Share Flag Sun Mar 27, 2011 In My Neighborhood in 30035
Linda Slocum,…, Real Estate Pro in Santa Clarita, CA
Linda Slocum, CRS, CDPE | Santa Clarita Realtor answered:
can you still request money off a forclousure if need repairs.I will be paying cash.
There are actually two times when you can request repairs on a bank-owned (REO) property.

Your purchase agreement (offer) should include any major repairs that you would like the se ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 19, 2009 Foreclosure in 30035
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Latika Archuleta, Broker in Atlanta
Latika Archuleta
Frank Carollo, Agent in 30030
Frank Carollo
Home > Q&A > Georgia > Dekalb County > Decatur > 30035
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer