Foreclosure in 23455 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Douglas Ford, Real Estate Pro in Norfolk, VA
Douglas Ford answered:
where can i own a house by only paying the back taxs and no mouthy fee?
Hi Jeff,
Some states dont charge "mouthy fees" or taxes. Try florida.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 10, 2009 Foreclosure in 23455
Manu Kapoor, Real Estate Pro in Queens, NY
Manu Kapoor answered:
What help is recommended when purchasing a property from a foreclosure auction?
In auction buys, investors hv to really do back end job. Ie...lien search, violations, etc. Things like these. Bur remember & have patience to wait for thee good deal u worked upon. As ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 27, 2008 Foreclosure in 23455
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jordan Hammond, Agent in Virginia Beach, VA
Jordan Hammond
Virginia Beach, VA
Rodney Fentress, Agent in 23464
Rodney Fentress
Julia Shea, Agent in Norfolk
Julia Shea
Alex Fernandez, Agent in Virginia Beach, VA
Alex Fernandez
Virginia Beach, VA
Home > Q&A > Virginia > Virginia Beach County > Virginia Beach > 23455 > Foreclosure in 23455
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer