Schools in 21230 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Kathy Ward, Real Estate Pro in Crofton, MD
Kathy Ward answered:
do i have to have proof of address to enroll my child into a school thats not in my area? i really dont want to send them to school in my area.
Yes, you have to show proof of residency. Sometimes though, you can go to the school board and ask for transfer to another school, but there has to be a really good reason for that req ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 3, 2010 Schools in 21230
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Peter Dischinger, Agent in Towson, MD
Peter Dischinger
Towson, MD
Michele Naish, Agent in Baltimore, MD
Michele Naish
Baltimore, MD
Jayde David, Agent in 21231
Jayde David
Home > Q&A > Maryland > Baltimore County > Baltimore > 21230 > Schools in 21230
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer