Foreclosure in 20874 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Nicole Neale, Real Estate Pro in McLean, VA
Nicole Neale answered:
Can I take the rent money and get another place to live and not pay the landlord who has a foreclosure on the property.?
Hello Gwen,
I am sorry you have been caught up in a growing issue. This is a grey area and you may need to seek legal councel on this. Maryland has rules and guildlines for renters I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 5, 2010 Foreclosure in 20874
Robert Sittm…, Real Estate Pro in Morris Plains, NJ
Robert Sittmann answered:
I own a condo in Germantown which I purchased for $315 five years ago. Then about 4 years ago I moved out of
This is what you should do. Contact a realestate agent in Maryland that has expierence with short sales. Listen to what they say. Talk to your bank let them know your situation both ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 5, 2010 Foreclosure in 20874
Carolyn Thom…, Real Estate Pro in Bethesda, MD
Carolyn Thompson 301- 674-3056 answered:
If an owner in MD already default about 3 months without make a mortgage payment, and lender already filed
You can negotiate through the existing home owner through a Short Sales or directly with the lender. Either way the lender is happy to get an offer.
1 vote Share Flag Fri Aug 22, 2008 Foreclosure in 20874
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Alecia Scott, Agent in 20852
Alecia Scott
Denise and Rich Fox, Agent in Mount Airy
Denise and Rich Fox
Mount Airy
Lana Borzova, Agent in Germantown
Lana Borzova
Home > Q&A > Maryland > Montgomery County > Germantown > 20874 > Foreclosure in 20874
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer