Foreclosure in 20105 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Hannah Flieg…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Hannah Fliegel answered:
can a bank get a deficiency judgement in s.c.
Hi Randy,

In South Carolina the lender foreclosures by a Judicial Foreclosure process. They actually foreclose through the mortgage in effort to get back the collateral (the propert ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 28, 2010 Foreclosure in 20105
Dkny, Home Seller in 20105
Dkny answered:
What are the statue of limitations for banks to file a Deficiency judgement in the state of Virginia after the foreclosure sale?
Thank you for your response. Yes, I would like referrals regarding good real estate lawyers.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 1, 2009 Foreclosure in 20105
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Virginia > Loudoun County > Aldie > 20105 > Foreclosure in 20105
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer